Mouse IgG2a/IgG2a Negative Control antibody
Mouse IgG2a:FITC/Mouse IgG2a:RPE Negative Control
- Product Type
- Negative/Isotype Control
- Mouse IgG2a/IgG2a Negative Control
|Mouse IgG2a FITC / Mouse IgG2a RPE negative control is suitable for use as a negative control for the measurement of non-specific binding of mouse monoclonals of isotype IgG2a to human tissues in a dual labelling technique using FITC and R-Phycoerythrin fluorochromes.|
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Dual colour combination consisting of FITC conjugated and RPE conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Antibody purified from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Antibody Isotypes
- FITC reagent: IgG2a (MOUSE)
RPE reagent: IgG2a (MOUSE)
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525 RPE 488nm laser 496 578 RPE 561nm laser 546 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
DO NOT FREEZE
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of reconstituted product to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up