This product is suitable for use as a negative control for the measurement of non-specific binding of mouse monoclonals of isotype IgG1 and rat monoclonals of isotype IgG1 to human tissues in a dual labelling technique using FITC and R-Phycoerythrin fluorophores.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Dual Colour combination consisting of FITC conjugated and RPE conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilised.
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Antibody Isotypes
- FITC reagent: IgG1 (Mouse)
RPE reagent: IgG1 (Rat)
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Mouse IgG1/Rat IgG1 Negative Control antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul to label 106 cells or 100ul whole blood
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)