This product is suitable for use as a negative control for the measurement of non-specific binding of mouse monoclonals of isotype IgG1 and rat monoclonals of isotype IgG1 to human tissues in a dual labelling technique using FITC and R-Phycoerythrin fluorophores.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Dual Colour combination consisting of FITC conjugated and RPE conjugated monoclonal antibodies mixed in optimal ratio - lyophilised.
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Antibody Isotypes
- FITC reagent: IgG1 (Mouse)
RPE reagent: IgG1 (Rat)
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Mouse IgG1/Rat IgG1 Negative Control antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul to label 106 cells or 100ul whole blood
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra