HuCAL Fab-V5Sx2 Negative Control antibody | AbD11737
HuCAL Fab-V5Sx2 negative control, clone AbD11737 is a recombinant antibody with specificity for green fluorescent protein (GFP). It has no known reactivity with mammalian proteins or other antigens. It is therefore recommended as a negative control reagent when using other HuCAL antibodies of the same format. It is recommended that this reagent is used at the same concentration as the test reagent.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Pack Size: 50 µgA monovalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. The antibody is tagged with a V5-tag and a double extended Strep-tag at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied liquid.Pack Size: 0.1 mgA monovalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. The antibody is tagged with a V5-tag and a double extended Strep-tag at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied lyophilized.
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- StrepTactin affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Pack Size: 50 µg0.01% ThiomersalPack Size: 0.1 mg0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Green fluorescent protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Pack Size: 50 µgIg concentration 0.5 mg/mlPack Size: 0.1 mgIg concentration 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Pack Size: 50 µgStore at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.Pack Size: 0.1 mgPrior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of reconstitution
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of HuCAL Fab-V5Sx2 Negative Control antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Strep-Tag Classic:HRP||MCA2489P||75 µl||E WB|