HuCAL Fab-A-MSx2 Negative Control antibody | AbD08971
HuCAL Fab-A-MSx2 negative control antibody, clone AbD08971 is a recombinant antibody with specificity for green fluorescent protein (GFP). It has no known reactivity with mammalian proteins or other antigens. It is therefore recommended as a negative control reagent when using other HuCAL antibodies of the same format. It is recommended that this reagent is used at the same concentration as the test reagent.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is bivalent by dimerization of the bacterial alkaline phosphatase fusion protein. The antibody is tagged with a myc-tag (EQKLISEEDL) and a double extended Strep-tag (SAWSHPQFEKGGGSGGGSGGSAWSHPQFEK). This antibody is supplied lyophilized.
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- StrepTactin affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Green fluorescent protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of reconstitution
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of HuCAL Fab-A-MSx2 Negative Control antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti c-Myc:Alk.Phos.||MCA2200A||0.1 mg||C E P WB*|
|Mouse anti c-Myc:Alexa Fluor® 488||MCA2200A488||100 Tests/1ml||F*|
|Mouse anti c-Myc:Alexa Fluor® 647||MCA2200A647||100 Tests/1ml||F*|
|Mouse anti c-Myc:Biotin||MCA2200B||0.1 mg||C E P WB*|
|Mouse anti c-Myc:FITC||MCA2200F||0.1 mg||F*|
|Mouse anti c-Myc:HRP||MCA2200P||0.1 mg||C E P WB*|
|Mouse anti c-Myc:RPE||MCA2200PE||100 Tests||WB|
|Mouse anti Strep-Tag Classic:HRP||MCA2489P||75 µl||E WB|