Armenian Hamster IgG Negative Control antibody
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Hamster (Armenian) IgG negative control) is suitable for use as a negative control for the measurement of non-specific binding of Armenian hamster monoclonal antibodies, of isotype IgG, to human, mouse or rat tissues.|
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Trinitrophenol - KLH.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at +4°C.
DO NOT FREEZE. This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for Armenian Hamster IgG Negative Control antibody
Suzuki-Inoue, K. et al. (2010) Essential in vivo roles of the C-type lectin receptor CLEC-2: Embryonic/neonatal lethality of CLEC-2 deficient mice by blood/lymp[hatic misconnections and impaired thrombus formation of CLEC-2 deficient platelets.
J Biol Chem. 285: 24494-507.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up