Armenian Hamster IgG Negative Control antibody
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Hamster (Armenian) IgG negative control) is suitable for use as a negative control for the measurement of non-specific binding of Armenian hamster monoclonal antibodies, of isotype IgG, to human, mouse or rat tissues.|
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Trinitrophenol - KLH.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for Armenian Hamster IgG Negative Control antibody
Suzuki-Inoue, K. et al. (2010) Essential in vivo roles of the C-type lectin receptor CLEC-2: Embryonic/neonatal lethality of CLEC-2 deficient mice by blood/lymp[hatic misconnections and impaired thrombus formation of CLEC-2 deficient platelets.
J Biol Chem. 285: 24494-507.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up