Native Human IgG4 is a purified preparation of human IgG4 from myeloma plasma. A single arc was observed in immunoelectrophoresis against antisera to whole human serum and human kappa light chain.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified immunoglobulin from human myeloma serum - liquid
- Affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- SDS PAGE: >95%
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- P01861 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGHG4 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG4
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Product Specific References
References for IgG4
Haberland, A. et al. (2016) Aptamer BC 007 - A broad spectrum neutralizer of pathogenic autoantibodies against G-protein-coupled receptors.
Eur J Pharmacol. 789: 37-45.
Rizzo, C. et al. (2014) Differential antibody response to the Anopheles gambiae gSG6 and cE5 salivary proteins in individuals naturally exposed to bites of malaria vectors.
Parasit Vectors. 7: 549.