Glucagon-Like Peptide 2
Synthetic Human glucagon-like peptide 2 is a synthetic peptide corresponding to Glucagon-like peptide 2, a cleavage product of Glucagon. Glucagon-like peptide 2 plays a key role in nutrient homeostatis and stimulates intestinal growth and glucose transport.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified synthetic human glucagon-like peptide 2 - lyophilised.
- Reconstitute with 1ml deionised water
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- >90% by HPLC
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of reconstitution.
- P01275 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- GCG Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0006112 energy reserve metabolic process
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0007631 feeding behavior
- GO:0050796 regulation of insulin secretion
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0071377 cellular response to glucagon stimulus
- For research purposes only
Applications of Glucagon-Like Peptide 2
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)