|Protein G binds Fc-fragment of all subclasses of IgG from human, mouse, rat, rabbit, sheep and goat. Does not bind human IgM, IgA, IgD or albumin.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml sterile distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in E. coli and purified by affinity chromatography and ion exchange chromatography.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- SDS PAGE: >95%
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 26 kDa
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up